Mason Buck passed away sometime between Oct. 2-5, 2020, from an accidental non-prescription pill overdose laced with the drug fentanyl.
Mason was found by friends after not showing up for work. Mason was a nice man and a good friend to all that knew him. He was working full time in a shipping factory and was doing very well when he unexpectedly passed away.
He had moved from Hayfork, Calif., late last year and was found in Southern Washington.
Anyone wishing to contact his family you can do so via his Facebook page, www.facebook.com/mason.buck.14.